Add time: 2015-03-16 Entry: Website Source: Original
Brief introduction of cross flow glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower <br /> This series of cross flow glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling towers use two sides to enter the air, and the fans at the top let air pass through the filler on both sides of the tower to exchange medium with hot water, and the hot and humid air is discharged to the tower. outer. The filler uses point wave plates with bumps on both sides. The spot wave plates are bonded together by the mounting head to improve rigidity. The bumps on both sides can also avoid direct dripping, so the water film forming ability is improved. Water measures.
1. Space saving, lightweight structure adopts high-efficiency heat exchange packing specially designed for this series of cooling towers, and its heat exchange area is greatly improved. Compared with the original HBLD series and the original HBLCD series, its floor area is greatly reduced. The structural design is optimized and the steel structure is adopted, and the running weight is also greatly reduced.
2. Save electricity Use filler with small ventilation resistance and high-efficiency wing-type FRP fan designed for cooling towers by Tsinghua University, so as to reduce the power of the motors used. The power of the ultra-low noise motors is smaller and more economical. Electricity can also be equipped with a two-speed motor to save electricity according to user requirements.
3. Extremely low operating noise. FRP low-noise axial flow fans designed for cooling towers and low-noise motors specially designed for cooling towers are used to reduce the operating noise of cooling towers. Ultra-low noise series cooling towers have lower operating noise and fully meet environmental protection requirements. If equipped with a two-speed motor, the noise can be reduced by 2-3dB (A) when running at low speed at night. The user needs a two-speed motor to make a separate request when ordering.
4. Good corrosion resistance The tower body, water tank and panel are made of FRP material with good corrosion resistance, and a light stabilizer is added to the gel coat resin, which has good anti-aging performance and does not change color over time. The steel structure of the tower body is galvanized after processing to improve the corrosion resistance of the cooling tower and does not require additional corrosion protection during normal service life.
5. Convenient combination The combination method can be adopted to meet the requirements of different working conditions. The user can also decide the combination according to the site conditions, and the appearance of the cooling tower can be adjusted according to the characteristics of the user's building. If the user site is very limited. Our company can also design according to the special requirements of users to meet the user's requirements for thermal performance and noise.
6. Convenient maintenance This series of cooling towers are of combined design. The air chambers of adjacent cooling towers are separated from each other. Maintenance and overhaul can be performed under the premise of normal operation of the cooling towers. It is more convenient to clean the packing, water pipes and water tanks.
(1) Panel: FRP material, smooth and beautiful surface, corrosion resistance, anti-aging.
(2) Filler: It is a modified two-way point wave plate of polyvinyl chloride with good thermal performance, small airflow resistance, good rigidity, heat resistance of 75 ° C, cold resistance, and flame retardancy.
(3) Fan: The blade material is alloy aluminum plate. The fan has reasonable aerodynamic power, large air volume, high efficiency, low noise, and corrosion resistance.
(4) Motor and reducer: for outsourced equipment.
(5) Water distribution tank: glass fiber reinforced plastic material, uniform water distribution, ultra-low noise type cover plate can shield the light, prevent debris from flying in, and reduce the sound of splashing water.
(6) Muffler cover: glass fiber reinforced plastic, inner sticky cavity flame-retardant PVC film sound-absorbing material.
(7) Blinds: Glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is waterproof and splash-proof, and can make the airflow into the tower uniform.
(8) Water tank: made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, it has the function of collecting water, and is equipped with automatic water replenishment facilities, which can directly absorb water in closed circuit.
(9) Skeleton: It is a folded steel assembly structure, which has good rigidity, light weight, convenient transportation and installation, and hot-dip galvanized anticorrosion.
Performance and choice
1. Design parameters:
1) Standard working conditions: inlet water temperature t1 = 37 ℃, outlet water temperature t2 = 32 ℃, design wet bulb temperature τ = 28 ℃, that is, water temperature Δt = 5 ℃, cold range height t2-τ = 5 ℃
2) Medium temperature working condition: water inlet temperature t1 = 43 ℃, water outlet temperature t2 = 33 ℃, design wet bulb temperature τ = 28 ℃, that is, water temperature Δt = 10 ℃, cold range height t2-τ = 6 ℃
3) High temperature working conditions: water inlet temperature t1 = 60 ℃, water outlet temperature t2 = 35 ℃, design wet bulb temperature τ = 28 ℃, that is, water temperature Δt = 25 ℃, cold range height t2-τ = 8 ℃
2. When selecting, you should know the water quantity Q, the inlet water temperature t1, the outlet water temperature t2, and the designed wet bulb temperature τ, and then calculate it based on the thermal performance. For conditions other than the curve table, thermal calculation can be performed. The bulk bulk coefficient β × ν of the filler is as follows:
At 1.2 times nominal flow: β × ν = 18600 At 1.0 times nominal flow: β × ν = 17800 At 0.8 times nominal flow: β × ν = 17000
3. Calculate the operating weight by pressing half the water stored in the tower. If it is filled with water, multiply by 1.5.
4. This series of cooling towers are used in areas where the average temperature of the coldest month is not lower than -10 ° C. When the temperature is too low, the icing of pipelines and water tanks should be considered, especially during the intermittent operation in winter. The circulation system in the tower's water tank should also be taken into account to avoid the problem of icing. If necessary, electric heating pipes must be added in the tank.
5. The applicable water temperature does not exceed 65 ° C. If it exceeds 65 ° C, the water temperature requirements should be put forward when ordering, so as to consider the material selection. If there is a flame retardant or flame retardant requirement, it should be produced according to the requirements of the local fire department for FRP oxygen index. , Should be put forward by the user beforehand. For cross-flow towers installed on the roof, users are advised to use flame-resistant FRP. The flame retardant and flame retardant glass fiber reinforced plastics produced by our factory have oxygen indexes of ≥31 or ≥35, respectively.
6. The turbidity of circulating water is not more than 50 ml / liter, and not more than 100 ml / liter in the short term. It should not contain oil pollution and mechanical impurities. If necessary, take measures to eliminate algae and stabilize water quality.
7. The water distribution hole of the water distribution tank is opened according to the nominal flow. If the actual flow exceeds 25% of the nominal flow, it should be explained when ordering.
8. The water pressure of the water inlet pipe is about 2-5 meters of mercury, and the pressure should not be too high when designing, otherwise the phenomenon of floating water will occur.
9. Motors and fans are all supplied. Requires on-site installation or technical guidance from our factory, plus additional fees.
10. Sewage pipe, overflow pipe, automatic water pipe, rapid water pipe are selected according to user requirements.
Model Specifications Cross Flow FRP Cooling Tower Model Code and Meaning:
B-Glass fiber reinforced plastic H-Cross-flow tower Z-Assembly L-Cooling tower D-Low-noise CD-Ultra-low-noise G-Medium-high water temperature drop industrial
Notes on installation and use
1. It should be placed in a well-ventilated and clean place.
2. The cross-flow tower inlet pipe is installed on both sides and connected to the water distribution tank. The user should set a butterfly valve at the connection to adjust the flow. The inlet pipe can be introduced from the main pipe below, or the main pipe can be placed on the tower. At this time, the pipe support should fall on the side of the cooling tower. The outlet pipe can be connected to the water tank at the bottom of the tower in any direction.
3. For safety and use, the roundness of the fan should be adjusted, and the gap between the blade tip and the tower wall should be equal, not less than 10mm. The blade angle should be adjusted to be consistent. The method of adjusting the blade is to mark the front and back edges of each blade at a distance of 150 mm near the tip of the blade, and then measure the distance between the front and back edges of each blade by the lower chord of the bracket to calculate the front and back edges of each blade. The height difference is qualified if the height difference is consistent through several adjustments.
4. It should be avoided to be used in yards with many ash layers and acidic gas, otherwise it will cause corrosion of heat exchanger and piping.
5. The distance between the air inlet of the cooling tower and the wall is as follows: the single tower type is 2 meters, the double tower type is 2.5 meters, the three tower type is 3.5 meters, the above four towers should be more than 5 meters, and the wall avoidance height should be Below the overall height of the cooling tower.
6. The distance between the exhaust port of the cooling tower and the obstacle should be more than 5 meters.
[ Back ]
Shandong Anqiu Yatai FRP Co., Ltd.
Shandong Anqiu Economic Development Zone (FRP Industrial Park)
Copyright: Shandong Anqiu Yatai FRP Co., Ltd. All rights reserved
Lu ICP No .: 05027425